Blogboard

  • FREE TV TELECAST FOR EDUCATION
  • Take a tour below

Translate

COVID-19


New Arrival Book

NEW ARRIVAL BOOK




I/C PRINCIPAL

I/C PRINCIPAL
Sh. Mahendra Kumar

MY BOOK MY FRIEND CAMPAIGN

Virtual Library

Magazine for Kids

OPEN ACCESS RESOURCES


NPTEL

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Madhu Book Spire YouTube channel


  Book Review Channel

Hello My dear and shining 🌟 stars students.I tried to explore myself and start a YouTube channel#madhubookspire.

Channel are created for Book review and some other useful stuff that is comes from you and me. Here, I published a video on Sita the warrior of Mithila. It is useful for class 9th onwards students who are interested in fiction and non fictional books. Then, watch it and motivate me to doing that things in future also.

https://youtu.be/hF-c2ObrfpE

No comments:

Post a Comment